SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and one of the largest providers of NHS cataract surgery in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse to join our friendly team based, providing all your focus and attention to each one of our patients.
Benefits of joining us as a Theatre Scrub Nurse / ODP:
· Fantastic Salary Bandings
· Specialist training and development plan
· Bonus 1 – June – Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
· Bonus 2 – February – hospital/company related bonus
· Annual pay reviews and increases
· 4-day shifts – (8am-6pm)
· No evenings and only 1 in 4 weekends
· 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
· Company pension scheme
Why join SpaMedica?
· We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
· We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – our outcomes are some of the best in the UK, with low complication rates.
· We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
· We have 34 hospitals and many more planned to open in 2021.
What you need to apply:
· A current NMC/HCPC registration
· 12 months post-registration experience.
· At least 1 year experience as a Theatre Scrub Nurse
· Passionate about developing a career in Ophthalmology.
Please call us for an informal chat if you’d like to find out more about working at SpaMedica. Or if you’re interested in this role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.