Double shifts, night shifts, working all weekend? Sorry, we don’t offer any of these at SpaMedica…
What we do offer are friendly teams, first-class hospitals and time for you to give all your focus and attention to each one of your patients. We are looking for a RGN who is wanting to train up to become a Scrub Nurse.
SpaMedica knows work/life balance is vital for our nurses and so we work 4-day shifts and only ‘1 in 4’ weekends. And, you’ll get a great salary plus two bonuses per year, for, hopefully, doing a job you love.
You may not have heard of SpaMedica, so it’s important to understand who we are. Please visit our website and/or read some of our fantastic reviews on NHS UK – where we now have over 900 5-star ratings.
Here’s a little about us to begin with:
- We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
- We are dedicated to reducing NHS waiting times for cataract surgery, YAG capsulotomy and AMD treatments.
- We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – our outcomes are some of the best in the UK, with low complication rates.
- We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
- In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
- We have over 20 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
Our nurses’ package includes:
- Our nurses’ package includes:
- Competitive salary bandings
- Staff Parking
- Continuous training and development programme through our Internal Learning Management system and clinical training team
- Bonus 1 – June – potential to earn Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 – February – hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases in line with the bandings
- Staff Benefits, including discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality and fitness facilities.
- Referral programmes – a cash reward for introducing new employees to SpaMedica
- Internal Company recognition programme
- Reward for reaching length of service milestones
- Twice yearly all staff celebration parties
- Career Progression within the business.
- Work life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 in 4 weekends. NO NIGHTS
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme.
To be considered for this role you will hold a current NMC/HCPC registration and have at least 12 months post-registration experience.
This role will be predominantly based in Peterborough with travel to other sites required on occasion and for training.
Please call us for an informal chat if you’d like to find out more about working at SpaMedica. Or if you’re interested in this role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.