SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
As a Patient Bookings and Referrals Coordinator you will join a well-coordinated team to ensure that Patient Bookings and Referrals are completed accurately and within agreed timeframes.
Reporting to the Patient Administration Manager you join the team as a multiskilled coordinator with abilities to complete both Booking and Referrals duties to ensure a high-quality service to our Patients in maintained.
On a daily or weekly basis, you will be assigned your duties depending on business needs, therefore the successful candidate should be flexible to changing needs and adaptable to working environments and changing priorities.
So, what can we offer you?
- £17,771 per annum salary
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Up to 5% annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours a week (5 days a week Monday-Friday)
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Online discounts platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events (Summer and Christmas party)
Why join SpaMedica?
- Our outcomes are some of the best in the UK – helping thousands of patients improve their vision.
- Our patients provide fantastic feedback about us – this includes our short waiting times, their improvement in vision and how it’s improved their quality of life.
- We’re very friendly and you’ll see lots of smiles from staff and patients.
- We’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- You will proactively manage and maintain our patient waiting lists.
- You will book and arrange pre-assessment/surgery appointments/follow up appointments, ensuring clinics are fully utilised.
- You will deal with appointment amendments and ensure patients are seen within appropriate timeframes.
- You will have knowledge of all procedures carried out by SpaMedica and be motivated to meet your KPI’s. Your individual performance will be key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality and productivity and full training will be provided in return of your excellent customer service skills.
- Enter and upload patient referrals into the system.
- Book and arrange pre-assessment/surgery appointments.
- Ensure appointment sessions are fully utilised.
- Deal with appointment amendments.
- Ensure cases are seen within appropriate timeframes.
- Deal with patient enquires.
- Respond to general queries.
- Report and respond to complaints and incidents.
- Help maintain and develop systems and processes.
- Take responsibility and act responsibly.
- Gather data and information.