SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Administrator/Receptionist to join our team based in Kendal to provide and project a positive, friendly image to our patients and use your strong administrator skills to ensure a smooth running of the clinic.
You will be part of a team that represents the company in a first class way and will make sure all visitors and callers are greeted in a friendly and professional manner.
So what can we offer you?
· £17,771 – £20,400 per annum salary
· Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
· Annual company performance related bonus
· Annual pay reviews and increases
· 37.5 hours working week over 4 days (7.30am – 18.00hrs, including 2 in 4 Saturdays when required)
· 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
· Company pension scheme
· Continuous training and development
Our team work between sites so a willingness to travel is essential
Why join SpaMedica?
· We are privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to SpaMedica each year.
· We are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – our outcomes are some of the best in the UK
· In 2018 we became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24.000+ surgeries per annum.
· We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in.
· We’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus.
· We have 15 hospitals and will be opening 7 new hospitals over the next 12 months.
· We need somebody to ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
· You will register new patients, scan documents onto our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary & photocopy notes and other information
· You will make appointments for our patient applying your understanding of patient confidentiality & attention to detail
· You will ensure the entrance and reception area are always pristine and welcoming.
Full training will be provided in return of your excellent customer service & administration skills
SpaMedica is expanding rapidly, apply now to join this success story