Spamedica wants to be recognised as one of the best healthcare brands in the UK. Our Founder always wanted a ‘family-feel’ for the company and it feels that way, even though we’re a pretty big family now!
Please note this is initially on a 6 Month fixed term contract.
Site Location: SpaMedica 210 South St, Romford RM1 1TR
Benefits of our Medical Administrator:
- Starting salary £25,485
- Staff parking (limited spaces)
- Work life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting 7.30am to 5.30pm and 1 or 2 in 4 weekends. (over time is available as and when required).
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Bonus 1 – June – potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Bonus 2 – January – potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Easily accessible by PB/City Centre/Town Location.
- Benefits discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
- Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued).
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
Role and Responsibilities of our Medical Administrator:
- We need somebody to ensure that all visitors and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally
- You will register new patients, scan documents onto our medical system, send letters to patients as necessary & photocopy notes and other information
- You will make appointments for our patient applying your understanding of patient confidentiality & attention to detail
- Managing reception responsibilities for each clinic
- Effective with all administration tasks
- Providing excellent customer care to all our patients
This role will be based at the clinic, however travel to other sites may be required on occasion and for training, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.