SpaMedica wants to be recognised as one of the best healthcare brands in the UK. Our Founder always wanted a ‘family-feel’ for the company and it feels that way, even though we’re a pretty big family now!
Site Location: New Plan House, East St, Epsom KT17 1BL
Benefits of our Hospital Porter:
- £22,453 per annum
- Work life balance 37.5 hours per week.
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Bonus 1 – June – potential to earn up to 5% individual performance related bonus.
- Bonus 2 – January – potential to earn up to 5% hospital/company related bonus.
- Easily accessible to local amenities.
- Benefits discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
- Time in lieu scheme, if you go over your contracted hours, we will give you your time back (we want our staff to feel appreciated and valued)
- Continuous training and development programme through our internal learning management system and clinical training team to help enhance your skills.
Role and Responsibilities of our Hospital Porter:
- Assist patients with car parking and direction
- Escort patients to their appointments for SpaMedica assisting the elderly with wheelchair if required.
- Greeting visitors to site as well as patients for all clinics as they enter the building.
- Completing triage and ensuring patients paperwork is completed.
- Opening and closing of external car park and general maintenance and tidy.
- Opening of the building each morning and deactivation of the alarm and external walk round checking for sharps.
This role will be based at our Epsom hospital, however travel to other sites may be required on occasion and for training, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.