**PLEASE NOTE, THIS WILL BE A BANK CONTRACT**
SpaMedica wants to be recognised as one of the best healthcare brands in the UK. Our Founder always wanted a ‘family-feel’ for the company and it feels that way, even though we’re a pretty big family now!
Our vision and values of safety, integrity, kindness and transparency are embedded in our day to day care to ensure we deliver the best service possible.
All of SpaMedica’s hospitals inspected by the CQC have been rated as ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
Site Location: Number 3 Albert Edward House, Preston PR2 2YB
Benefits of our Hospital Porter:
- £10.93 per hour
- Working hours/days – every Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s (0730 – 1730) with the flexibility to pick up extra hours.
- Discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality.
Role and Responsibilities of our Hospital Porter:
- Assist patients with car parking and direction.
- Escort patients to their appointments for SpaMedica assisting the elderly with wheelchair if required.
- Greeting visitors to site as well as patients for all clinics as they enter the building.
- Completing triage and ensuring patients paperwork is completed.
- Opening and closing of external car park and general maintenance and tidy.
- Opening of the building each morning and deactivation of the alarm and external walk round checking for sharps.
This role will be based at our Preston hospital, however, travel to other sites may be required on occasion and for training, we will pay all expenses occurred during travel off site.