SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reporting Analyst / Reporting Specialist to join an ambitious and proactive team within SpaMedica, one of the fastest growing ophthalmic providers in the UK. Our team based in Bolton are passionate about accurate and high-quality information and understand its importance within the decision-making process. Working with and supporting key stakeholders, the Reporting Analyst will deliver data-driven insights into multiple operational processes.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about data and have an interest in developing a career within healthcare informatics. They will have a strong technical foundation, and keen to learn new ways of analysing data. Recent experience working with and analysing large quantities of data is essential.
So, what can we offer you?
- Between £23,000 – £27,300 per annum salary (based on experience)
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Up to 5% annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours a week (5 days a week Monday- Friday)
- 20 days holiday (28 days including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Online discounts platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company events (Summer and Christmas party)
Why join SpaMedica?
- Our outcomes are some of the best in the UK – helping thousands of patients improve their vision.
- Our patients provide fantastic feedback about us – this includes our short waiting times, their improvement in vision and how it’s improved their quality of life.
- We’re very friendly and you’ll see lots of smiles from staff and patients.
- We’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting SpaMedica in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- Supporting the production of daily/weekly and monthly reporting.
- Creating custom reports on an ad-hoc basis, presented in an ‘easy-to-understand’ format.
- Formulating and submitting NHS statutory return datasets.
- Working with departments and users to identify new reporting solutions.
- Continuous improvement, development and streamlining of reporting processes.
- Providing system administration support to end users.
- Working closely with the Informatics Supervisor to ensure business needs are met.
Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Excel, including the use of complex formulas – Essential
- Power Query
- VBA Macros
- Power BI
- Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be able to think logically and problem solve.
- Have a flexible approach and able to respond well to changes in daily tasks or business demands.
- Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships at all levels.
- Demonstrate communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey messages in a clear, concise, and constructive manner.